Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Year













Yes, yesterday was my birthday. It was a perfect day. Nothing glamorous or flashy, which is not me anyway. First of all, I got the day off from work. (That would have made it perfect in and of itself, but it got better.) The kids are still in school, so I was able to sleep in and then get up and get ready all by myself. I then went and got a massage, courtesy of my fantastic husband, went shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond, (again alone) thanks to my mom and sisters back in Lovell, and then went to Panda Express, which is one of my favorite eating establishments. The rest of the day, I just relaxed at home with my family. Check out the flames off my cake. Sheeeesh.

3 comments:

Colett (*.*) said...

How did we get to be such old ladies? You are still looking as beautiful as ever!

Lauren said...

I'm sorry that I didn't wish you a happy birthday before, so happy belated. :) Glad that you had a great day. Panda Express is YUMMY!

Amy said...

So many May birthdays! August must be a very romantic month for our parents! Hope you had a good one - you deserve it! P.S. I love the guilty pleasure list...I may have to use that on my blog!