Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Favorite Picture


As you will see when I start posting more pictures, Robb doesn't always take the best photos. I can't figure out why this is because I think he is sooo good looking. He always has to be funny, though, and make faces for some reason. That's why this is my favorite picture of us. No funny faces. Just him looking absolutely peaceful and content. This picture was taken at my mom and dad's home in Cowley on one of Robb's only three visits home while he was at school. That time apart was a huge sacrifice for us and the kids. It was a great learning experience and we grew closer as a couple and a family because of it.


2 comments:

Joan said...

Jem it really was a sacrifice to live apart for so long. SO glad you are happy and together now. If I didn't know better, I would think you grew up in the 60's with me. Your playlist is what we listened to. You must have absorbed some of it from your parents.

Aunt Joan

Amy said...

Is that picture of Dan and Robb at the cabin not a normal face? ;) We sure love your family!