Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall

 This is my favorite time of year here in Southern Nevada.  It makes the sweltering, almost unbearable summers totally worth it.  While Im seeing pictures of snow and ice on friends facebook posts, we, here in the valley are finally able to be outside and enjoy the weather.
Met the grandkids at the St George Town Center to take in some fall festivities.
Bentley -  (notice the small scar on his forehead.  Thats all thats left from his accident.)
Kai - She's getting old enough to enjoy and understand whats going on.  She was dancing with the music, screaming with the kids and having a super time. She's also finally tolerating and accepting grandpa. Yeah!!
Love my kids, love my grandkids, love the weather.  I feel very blessed today.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Great pics! I am glad you live close to your babies and get to spend time with them. You 2 are very blessed.